|Position Title||Business Development Manager|
|Vertical||Technology for Health|
|Reporting to:||Program Leader|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
Reliance Foundation (RF), the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited, aims to play a catalytic role in addressing the nation’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions with its focus on five core pillars: Rural Transformation, Education, Health, Urban Renewal, and Promotion and protection of India’s Arts, Culture and Heritage. Smt. Nita M. Ambani is the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation and the guiding spirit behind the Foundation's ambitious vision of becoming the leading vehicle for social development, empowering the underprivileged and infusing social transformation in India.
The Business Development Manager, will be responsible for promoting use of the Cloud Platform in various medical colleges and hospitals in India. A successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in business development in the medical field.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop various product offerings related to the Platform.
- Work with medical colleges and hospitals to promote usage of Platform.
- Work closely with Indian medical educators to integrate Platform into Indian medical curricula, physician training, and continuing medical education based on best educational practices.
- Suggest new-features/Products for the Platform based on field experience and partner/client feedback.
- Manage client relationships
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- An MBA degree in sales and marketing with a reputed institute.
- Prior experience in developing markets for new technologies/ devices in healthcare industry.
- Medical domain knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
- A passionate and energetic professional with proven track record.
- A creative thinker who takes keen interest in finding opportunities for use of new technologies in different applications.
- Knowledge of the culture of medicine and the ability to interact with medical practitioners and educators of diverse backgrounds to achieve shared goals.
- Superb marketing, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to generate trust and build alliances at all levels.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume within 15 days of this advertisement to email@example.com Please mention current and expected CTC in your email.