|Position Title||Health Educator|
|Reporting to:||Manager – Health outreach|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
Reliance Foundation (RF), the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited, aims to play a catalytic role in addressing the nation’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions with emphasis on these focus areas: Rural Transformation, Health, Education, Sports for Development, Disaster Response, Urban Renewal, and Arts, Culture & Heritage. Smt. Nita M. Ambani is the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation and the guiding spirit behind the Foundation's ambitious vision of becoming the leading vehicle for social development, empowering the underprivileged and infusing social transformation in India.
Health Educator will teach people how to make good health decisions, incorporate healthy activities into their lives and avoid harmful behaviours. Health educators provide patients with information on their diagnosis and treatment, as well as tips on
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase awareness among the community members about the Prevention aspects of chronic diseases that are focus areas of Health Program
- Provide counselling to patients for specific conditions
- Registration of patients attending the static or mobile medical unit. Maintaining the flow of patients within the clinic
- Documentation of processes including billing and maintaining accounts and timely reporting as per project requirements
- To meet all programmatic objectives in a strict time bound manner
- Any other duties as may be assigned periodically.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate (Bachelors in Science) with good communication skills – who is interested in education / people’s health. OR
- A bachelor's degree or higher in health education, public health education or health promotion
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Experience as Health educator in a TRUST hospital in Mumbai / Urban Health Projects
- Pass Certified Health Education Specialist exam.
- Communication, Health Education, Hard working.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume within 15 days of this advertisement to email@example.com Please mention current and expected CTC in your email.