|Position Title||Implementation and Support Manager|
|Vertical||Technology for Health|
|Reporting to:||Program Leader|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
Reliance Foundation (RF), the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited, aims to play a catalytic role in addressing the nation’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions with its focus on five core pillars: Rural Transformation, Education, Health, Urban Renewal, and Promotion and protection of India’s Arts, Culture and Heritage. Smt. Nita M. Ambani is the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation and the guiding spirit behind the Foundation's ambitious vision of becoming the leading vehicle for social development, empowering the underprivileged and infusing social transformation in India.
The Implementation and support Manager will be responsible to deploy educational cloud-services in hospitals and medical colleges throughout India. This individual must be extremely organized and detailed oriented, is a self-starter, have a "can-do" attitude and is willing to learn and take on new responsibilities. This individual must wear many different hats as we seek to delight user with our products and services. He/she must interface with and ensure smooth processes between multiple departments in the company – customers, operations, engineering, and sales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:• User administration & management
- Institution (hospital, colleges), user and group additions, modifications, deletions
- Performance tracking
- Be an expert in the use of i-Human Patients Case player and authoring applications
- Provide training to educators and users, utilizing the range of methods, e.g., stand-up class, online screen sharing, self-directed video and manuals – seeking ways to leverage technology to ensure efficient delivery and quality educational experience
- Provide feedback on ways to improve product and training program usability
- Implement a customer support, problem tracking and reporting system, e.g., support.com
- Provide first and second level support for all customer inquiries – fielding responses and coordinating with operations, medical education, and engineering, where needed
- Maintain a frequently asked question (FAQ) database
- Seek ways to improve customer self-sufficiency and satisfaction
- Provide product demonstrations, when needed, articulating product features and benefits
- Assist with sales/management needs upon request
- Manage and oversee tradeshows schedule and complimentary details.
- Attend sales calls and trade shows as needed.
- Retrieve customer/student testimonials to strengthen product support, showing potential and need for product to new/prospect customers
- Enter lead/prospect information into sales prospect database, e.g., SalesForce.com
- Identify the need additional support personnel based on volume of work and the number of customers to support
- Recruit strong support talent and build a team of passionate individuals
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- About 10 years of experience in Customer Service field supporting highly available applications or products in a fast-paced environment, including 5+ years of management experience in Customer Service organizations leading a motivated team to support customers with products and services.
- BE/ B. Tech degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience with MBA degree
- Strong people (interpersonal) skills and track record in building service/support organizations and teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and with ability to manage multiple assignments under aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with or interest and aptitude in learning educational technology and clinical medicine is a plus.
- Prior experience managing people in a high performance, mission critical environment.
- Prior experience in supporting customers in a similar hosted services/Cloud environment will be required.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based applications – especially the user interactions aspects such as logging in, using features, running reports, etc. in multiple user roles, ability to interpret server logs and relate to customer issues and resolve issues timely will be a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume within 15 days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention current and expected CTC in your email.