|Position Title||Medical Officer|
|Reporting to:||Manager – Health outreach|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
Reliance Foundation (RF), the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited, aims to play a catalytic role in addressing the nation’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions with emphasis on these focus areas: Rural Transformation, Health, Education, Sports for Development, Disaster Response, Urban Renewal, and Arts, Culture & Heritage. Smt. Nita M. Ambani is the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation and the guiding spirit behind the Foundation's ambitious vision of becoming the leading vehicle for social development, empowering the underprivileged and infusing social transformation in India.
- Hands on clinical work experience for at least 6 months to 1 year
- Doctor having independently managed a clinic setup will be given preference
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To discharge duty as sole medical officer at the static or mobile medical unit by treating and referring patients as required
- Adherence and compliance to patient treatment protocols as per SOP communicated by the organisation
- To utilise, supervise and manage supply of drugs and consumables in the clinic
- Support and supervise an independent team in the daily functioning of the clinic
- Interacting with various stakeholders in communities in project area
- Providing overall technical support and inputs to all aspects of the clinical unit
- Coordinating with local team members for effective implementation of programme
- Documentation of processes and maintenance of health/ patient information systems as per project requirements
- To conduct regular need based capacity building exercises for the paramedical support staff
- Ready to travel if required.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- An M.B.B.S. degree holder from a reputed institution
- Registered with Medical Council of India/Maharashtra Medical Council.