|Position Title||Technical Manager-MCH|
|Vertical||Maternal Child Health (MCH)|
|Reporting to:||Program Leader- MCH|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
India is a nation of a billion dreams, a billion aspirations and above all great opportunities. To turn these dreams into reality, especially for the vulnerable section of the society, Reliance foundation has taken the path of inclusive development to address their basic need. Reliance Foundation works with some of the most vulnerable and marginalized communities across India, with the objective of integrating them into mainstream development process of the country. The Foundation focuses its efforts on five core pillars of Rural Transformation, Education, Health, Urban Renewal and Arts, Culture & Heritage.
S/he will be overall responsible to successfully provide technical direction to the project, develop capacity building strategy and package, develop clinical protocols, liaise with government/other stakeholders, develop research protocols, tools and systems to evaluate impact, document and disseminate learnings.
S/he should have a minimum of 7+ years of experience in development sector, across an array of programs, initiatives, and in a pan India environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of Program Leader, provide technical oversight and strategic evidence based direction to program staff
- Under the supervision of Program Leader, develop project capacity building framework
- Undertake need assessment, develop capacity building plans and learning resource package
- Under the supervision of Program Leader and in collaboration with M&E team, design studies/surveys/scientific papers.
- Manage, support and guide the project team to ensure successful, timely implementation of the planned capacity building activities.
- Travel within India to provide mentoring support to project staff to ensure successful project outcomes
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other RF teams , district planners, Fogsi/IMA/IAP/local bodies, stakeholders and partners, to ensure clinically strong, evidence based, project implementation
- Analyze and share clinical project data and develop need based corrective action
- Support project team in identifying success stories and ensure documentation of the success stories
- Mentor state teams to conduct need assessments, surveys, studies, workshops, meetings and develop customized capacity building plans, implement the plan, submit timely expenditure reports, and ensure documentation
- Develop strategies for virtual classrooms, consultations and telemedicine
- Develop and implement audio/video advisories, interactive communication tools
- Compile monthly data, track reports, analyse data, develop reports, and disseminate as per strategy
- Develop SOPs/Guidelines and relevant documents
- Under the supervision of Program Leader, develop reports, concept notes, presentations, scientific papers, abstracts, media notes, proposals and other documents as necessary
- Assist Program Leader in recruitment, resource management, project budget planning, tracking and projections.
- Perform or assume other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Educational Qualifications and Experience:a) Must haves / Essential:
MBBS, Post-graduation in OBGY /Paed /Public Health with minimum 7 years of relevant experienceb) Preferred:
Experience of developing learning resource package for large scale MCH project will be an added advantage
- Conceptualization and Facilitation skills
- Good negotiation
- Analytical and monitoring & Evaluation skills.
- Resource & Financial Management
- Proficiency in using computer applications.
Pharma / Healthcare / Infrastructure / INGO s
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume within 15 days of this advertisement to email@example.com Please mention current and expected CTC in your email.