|Position Title||Technical Officer - Capacity Building|
|Vertical||Maternal Child Health (MCH)|
|Reporting to:||Technical Manager|
Please mention the Position Title and Ref. No. as the subject line of the email
India is a nation of a billion dreams, a billion aspirations and above all great opportunities. To turn these dreams into reality, especially for the vulnerable section of the society, Reliance foundation has taken the path of inclusive development to address their basic need. Reliance Foundation works with some of the most vulnerable and marginalized communities across India, with the objective of integrating them into mainstream development process of the country. The Foundation focuses its efforts on five core pillars of Rural Transformation, Education, Health, Urban Renewal and Arts, Culture & Heritage.
S/he will be responsible to assist the technical manager in developing and implementing the project capacity building strategy, organize and plan need workshop and provide mentoring support to project teams across India
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the technical manager to develop project capacity building framework
- Undertake need assessment, capacity building activities
- Assist Technical manager in research and development of learning resource package
- Mentor state teams to conduct need assessments, surveys, studies, workshops, meetings and develop customized capacity building plans, implement the plan, submit timely expenditure reports, and ensure documentation
- Under the guidance of Technical Manager, support project teams to conduct studies/surveys/scientific papers.
- Support and guide the project team to ensure successful, timely implementation of the planned capacity building activities.
- Frequent travel within India to provide mentoring support to project staff to ensure successful project outcomes
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other RF teams , district planners, Fogsi/IMA/IAP/local bodies, stakeholders and partners, to ensure clinically strong, evidence based, project implementation
- Collect, compile, analyse and share clinical project data and support technical manager to develop need based corrective action
- Support project team in identifying success stories and ensure documentation of the success stories
- Assist Technical Manager in developing strategies for virtual classrooms, consultations and telemedicine
- Assist Technical Manager in developing and implementing audio/video advisories, interactive communication tools
- Assist Technical Manager in developing SOPs/Guidelines and relevant documents
- Assist Technical Manager in developing reports, concept notes, presentations, scientific papers, abstracts, media notes, proposals and other documents as necessary
- Perform or assume other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Educational Qualifications and Experience:a) Must haves / Essential:
MBBS, with minimum 2 years of relevant experienceb) Preferred:
Experience of supporting development of learning resource will be an added advantage
- Conceptualization and Facilitation skills
- Good negotiation
- Monitoring & Evaluation skills.
- Proficiency in using computer applications.
Pharma / Healthcare / Infrastructure / INGO s
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume within 15 days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention current and expected CTC in your email.