'Steering Lives Back to Safety'
Contacted by a young fisherman stranded at sea during a cyclone, the RF-IS team helped mobilise a rescue mission to bring him and four other family members safely back to shore
Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
'Building a Home, Rebuilding a Life'
When Parvati Devi lost everything she owned to the Uttarakhand floods, having a new roof over her head helped her rebuild her life.
'Holding on to Hope'
Widowed and with a child before the age of 20, Ramapati Meena has struggled for years, and finally unfettered herself from a life of poverty.
Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan
'Toil, Tribulation and Triumph'
Madhuben and Amrabhai Raval from Bedaj village, Modassa, have transformed their barren land into green pastures
Bedaj village Modassa, Gujarat
'A Woman who broke the shackles of destiny and became a Role Model'
Married at the tender age of 23 to an impoverished farmer Sujata Rout
Balangir district of Odisha
'When the going gets tough, keep going'
Fifty-one-year-old Lochan Dharua journey
Haldipali village, Balangir district, Odisha
'Maheshbhai Asari's journey'
'From migrant labourer to successful farmer'
Dholeshwar village, Gujarat
'From A Marginal Farmer, Fighting Severe Tuberculosis (TB), To A Role Model Pioneering The Concept Of Nano Orchards'
Devchand Katara, Ruparel Village,
'Learning Irrigation Techniques Helped Us Get Water Into The Fields'
Tavudu & Simhachalam, Kalamrajupeta,
'Gulaba Bai led the 1st all female Village Association in Mandla. Her story inspired others Paudi Village'
'RF BIJ initiative turned Magan Bai, 58, from a destitute woman into an independent decision-maker'
'Affordable Care At The Door-Step Under Health For All'
'Piped Water And Vegetables For An Entire Village'
Jamwa Ramgarh, Rajasthan
'We Owe It to Reliance Foundation to Succeed In Life'
'A Helpline That's Become Veeraswami's Lifeline'
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
'My Son Is Tilling Our Own Land, What More Can A Mother Ask For?'
Ganeshwadi, Yavatmal, Maharashtra
'Reliance Foundation is the Light in my candles'
'My Son got Back his Sight after Nine Years'
Ragini Vijay Kachi
'Self-Help for Water Security'
VFA members working on the check dam
Amalidabara, Netrang, Gujarat
Events and Updates
- Smt. Nita Ambani addresses the ‘Sport at the Service of Humanity’ Conference held by the Vatican in conjunction with the UN and the IOC - The only representative from India at the Conference
- Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation addressed the delegates at the Sport at the Service of Humanity Conference – The First Global Conference on Faith and Sport,
- Nita Ambani meets Pichavai artists, Vows to rejuvenate world's oldest practising art form
- Continuing with her journey, which last year saw Reliance Foundation exhibiting Pichavai paintings to the world, Smt. Nita Ambani,Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, interacted with a group of Pichavai painters today.
- Reliance Foundation Youth Sports (RFYS) embarks upon creating unified sports culture for India
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, Member of International Olympic Committee and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, today kicked off one of the most ambitious multi-discipline pan India school