Rebuilding Life, Reviving Hope
As he starts rebuilding his life in the aftermath of the Gujarat floods, Dineshbhai Shankarbhai Bhil and his family have one source of solace – a ration kit from Reliance Foundation
Shelter from the Storm
Rawal Parbatbhai Bijalbhai, who has lost everything to the fury of the Gujarat floods, is getting by on the rations and essentials provided to him by relief workers from Reliance Foundation
Picking Up the Pieces
Mithuben Bhanabhai Thakor and her family managed to flee their home before floodwaters submerged it completely; rations from Reliance Foundation are now their only source of sustenance
'Quenching the Thirst for Life'
Sunanda Nagargoje would spend hours carrying 30-40 kg loads of water back to her home in drought-stricken Maharashtra – till RF heard about her plight
Koregaon, Beed, Maharashtra
Groomed as a community master trainer by Reliance Foundation for its Financial Literacy programmes, Annu Swamy has counselled and convinced over 1,500 women to sign up for training
'Lighting Up Lives, Bringing Back Smiles'
Reliance Foundation’s vision camps in Shahdol are spreading smiles among local school-going children by screening them for Vitamin A deficiency and refractive errors in their vision
Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh
'A Leap of Faith'
Starting out as a reluctant member of his village association, Vitthal Bhutuji Lonsawale is today its most vocal and ardent supporter
'Making Passions Profitable'
Calling the Reliance Foundation toll-free helpline with his sundry queries has helped M Suresh – an educator by profession – understand the nuances of farming, avert heavy losses and gain confidence
Melakothamangalam, Tamil Nadu
'Nurturing lives, building futures'
Reliance Foundation has strengthened para-veterinary services for goats in Routhulapudi and 10 other villages in AP, by grooming young villagers as community livestock managers and Pashu Sakhis
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
'Saving a Mother, Sustaining a Child'
A cadre of confident and dedicated Swasth Sanginis, trained by Reliance Foundation, are helping young mothers like Laxmi Baiga take care of their health, before and after childbirth
Katkona, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh
'Steering Lives Back to Safety'
Contacted by a young fisherman stranded at sea during a cyclone, the RF-IS team helped mobilise a rescue mission to bring him and four other family members safely back to shore
Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
'Building a Home, Rebuilding a Life'
When Parvati Devi lost everything she owned to the Uttarakhand floods, having a new roof over her head helped her rebuild her life.
'Holding on to Hope'
Widowed and with a child before the age of 20, Ramapati Meena has struggled for years, and finally unfettered herself from a life of poverty.
Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan
'Toil, Tribulation and Triumph'
Madhuben and Amrabhai Raval from Bedaj village, Modassa, have transformed their barren land into green pastures
Bedaj village Modassa, Gujarat
'A Woman who broke the shackles of destiny and became a Role Model'
Married at the tender age of 23 to an impoverished farmer Sujata Rout
Balangir district of Odisha
'When the going gets tough, keep going'
Fifty-one-year-old Lochan Dharua journey
Haldipali village, Balangir district, Odisha
'Maheshbhai Asari's journey'
'From migrant labourer to successful farmer'
Dholeshwar village, Gujarat
'From A Marginal Farmer, Fighting Severe Tuberculosis (TB), To A Role Model Pioneering The Concept Of Nano Orchards'
Devchand Katara, Ruparel Village,
'Learning Irrigation Techniques Helped Us Get Water Into The Fields'
Tavudu & Simhachalam, Kalamrajupeta,
'Gulaba Bai led the 1st all female Village Association in Mandla. Her story inspired others Paudi Village'
'RF BIJ initiative turned Magan Bai, 58, from a destitute woman into an independent decision-maker'
'Affordable Care At The Door-Step Under Health For All'
'Piped Water And Vegetables For An Entire Village'
Jamwa Ramgarh, Rajasthan
'We Owe It to Reliance Foundation to Succeed In Life'
'A Helpline That's Become Veeraswami's Lifeline'
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
'My Son Is Tilling Our Own Land, What More Can A Mother Ask For?'
Ganeshwadi, Yavatmal, Maharashtra
'Reliance Foundation is the Light in my candles'
'My Son got Back his Sight after Nine Years'
Ragini Vijay Kachi
'Self-Help for Water Security'
VFA members working on the check dam
Amalidabara, Netrang, Gujarat
March 23, 2020
December 25, 2019
Events and Updates
- Reliance Industries Announces Rs. 500 Crore Contribution to PM CARES Fund
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) today announced a donation of Rs. 500 crore to PM CARES Fund in response to the call by the Prime Minister to support the nation’s fight against the Coronavirus onslaught
- Reliance Industries further Steps Up its Support to India's Fight Against Coronavirus
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) has responded to its call-of-duty to be at the service of the nation 24x7 in our collective fight against Covid-19. RIL has already initiated a multi-pronged prevention, mitigation, and ongoing support strategy
- Reliance Foundation hosts 4000 underprivileged children at a special preview of JioWonderland™ - Mumbai’s new festive extravaganza
- Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, helped spread the cheer of festive season amongst 4000 underprivileged children on December 25 by giving them a special preview
- Nita Ambani Elected to the Board of The Metropolitan Museum of Art – the First Indian Trustee in the Museum’s History
- Educationist, philanthropist, and businesswoman Nita Ambani has been named an Honorary Trustee of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.