Events and Updates
- Nita Ambani made member of IOC's Olympic Channel Commission
- Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, has been elected in two prestigious commissions of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), including the prestigious Olympic Channel Commission.
- Nita Ambani honoured by The Metropolitan Museum of Art for her philanthropic efforts, in New York
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, was honoured by the prestigious Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) in New York
- Smt. Nita Ambani addresses the 'Sport at the Service of Humanity' Conference held by the Vatican in conjunction with the UN and the IOC - The only representative from India at the Conference
- Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation addressed the delegates at the Sport at the Service of Humanity Conference – The First Global Conference on Faith and Sport,
- Nita Ambani meets Pichavai artists, Vows to rejuvenate world's oldest practising art form
- Continuing with her journey, which last year saw Reliance Foundation exhibiting Pichavai paintings to the world, Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, interacted with a group of Pichavai painters.
- Reliance Foundation Youth Sports (RFYS) embarks upon creating unified sports culture for India
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, Member of International Olympic Committee and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, today kicked off one of the most ambitious multi-discipline pan India school
- Nita Ambani gets elected at Rio and becomes the first Indian woman in the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) today announced that leading Indian philanthropist and the Founder chairperson of the Reliance Foundation, Nita Ambani, has been elected as an individual member of the IOC, and will become India’s first woman to join the prestigious body.
- Reliance Foundation kicks-off National Youth Sports competition
- Honourable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on Saturday (July 23, 2016) digitally launched the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports initiative pan India, kicking off nation's largest multi-city, multi-sports school and college sports competition.
- Reliance Foundation revives Sona River
- As a major step, Reliance Foundation has revived Sona River in Soygaon block in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra. This project benefits 14,000 people and irrigates 2,500 acres of farm land in five villages â€“Amkheda, Galwada, Wetalwadi, Soygaon and Sonadwad. It also recharges more than 100 wells in the region and provides water for drinking and irrigation.
- Reliance Foundation Young Champs Residential Scholarships
- Nita Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan and Honâ€™ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis, bestow Reliance Foundation Young Champs residential scholarships on 24 talented young footballers on 27 May 2015.
- Reliance Foundation Mission Rahat - Nepal
- A powerful earthquake near its capital, Kathmandu, shook Nepal on 25 April 2015, killing thousands. Reliance Foundation, understanding the magnitude of the calamity, responded swiftly with a relief mission.
- Reliance Foundation's Social Initiative Education for All (EFA)
- Over 17,000 underprivileged children, including 200 special kids, witnessed the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad as part of Mumbai Indians-Reliance Foundation's Social Initiative Education for All (EFA), on 25 April 2015.
- Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital is now fully operational
- Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre is a 345-bed, multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with 6 thrust areas: Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Oncology, Orthopaedics & Spine, Nephro-Urology, and Woman & Child Health.
- RF Supports The Elephanta Festival
- Reliance Foundation is proud to associate itself with events that widen the global focus on India as a nation of rich talent, culture and artistry.