Events and Updates
- Reliance Industries Announces Rs. 500 Crore Contribution to PM CARES Fund
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) today announced a donation of
Rs. 500 crore to PM CARES Fund in response to the call by the Prime Minister to support the
nation’s fight against the Coronavirus onslaught
- Reliance Industries further Steps Up its Support to India's Fight Against Coronavirus
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) has responded to its call-of-duty to
be at the service of the nation 24x7 in our collective fight against Covid-19. RIL has already
initiated a multi-pronged prevention, mitigation, and ongoing support strategy
- Reliance Foundation hosts 4000 underprivileged children at a special preview of JioWonderland™ - Mumbai’s new festive extravaganza
- Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, helped spread the cheer of festive season amongst 4000 underprivileged children on December 25 by giving them a special preview
- Nita Ambani makes a strong case of Indian Sports growing ecosystem; invites global sport leaders to ‘New India’, land of limitless sporting opportunities
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Founder Chairperson, Reliance Foundation called upon the global leaders in sports to see India as a land of limitless opportunities
- Reliance Foundation welcomes NBA for first-ever NBA Game in India, celebrating six years of partnership
- Children from the Reliance Foundation Jr. NBA Program witnessed the first NBA India game between Sacramento Kings and Indiana Pacers, commemorating six years of the program
- Nita Ambani to present ceremonial ‘Match Ball’ to NBA
- Reliance Foundation celebrates six years of India partnership with NBA. Invites stadium full of RF Jr NBA kids to watch the NBA stars live
- Reliance Foundation’s initiative on plastic waste management in five villages of Patan district in Gujarat.
- Reliance Foundation (RF) has undertaken a plastic waste
management initiative in the villages of Nayatwada, Abiyana, Masali, Chalvada and Dholakda
in Patan District, Gujarat
- Reliance Foundation awards 1000 teaching professionals with Reliance Foundation Teacher Award & announces the 2019 edition of Reliance Foundation Teacher Awards
- Reliance Foundation has awarded 1000 teaching professionals with Reliance Foundation Teacher Awards to recognise the teachers who have excelled in Centre for Teacher Accreditation’s (CENTA) Teaching Professional’s Olympiad (TPO) 2018.
- Smt Nita M. Ambani dedicates Dhirubhai Ambani Square at the Jio World Centre to Mumbai, with a premiere of musical fountain show for the city’s underprivileged children
- As a mark of its gratitude and love for Mumbai, Nita and Mukesh Ambani and Reliance Industries dedicated to the city, and to all the 20 million Mumbaikars, a new and proud icon today - the Dhirubhai Ambani Square.
- Reliance Foundation reaches out to families of Pulwama CRPF Martyrs
- The entire Reliance Parivar fully shares the outrage of 1.3 billion Indians at the barbaric terrorist attack on a CRPF convoy on the Jammu–Srinagar highway, in which 40 brave jawans were martyred.
- Nita Ambani made member of IOC's Olympic Channel Commission
- Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, has been elected in two prestigious commissions of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), including the prestigious Olympic Channel Commission.
- Nita Ambani honoured by The Metropolitan Museum of Art for her philanthropic efforts, in New York
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, was honoured by the prestigious Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) in New York
- Smt. Nita Ambani addresses the 'Sport at the Service of Humanity' Conference held by the Vatican in conjunction with the UN and the IOC - The only representative from India at the Conference
- Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation addressed the delegates at the Sport at the Service of Humanity Conference – The First Global Conference on Faith and Sport,
- Nita Ambani meets Pichavai artists, Vows to rejuvenate world's oldest practising art form
- Continuing with her journey, which last year saw Reliance Foundation exhibiting Pichavai paintings to the world, Smt. Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, interacted with a group of Pichavai painters.
- Reliance Foundation Youth Sports (RFYS) embarks upon creating unified sports culture for India
- Mrs. Nita Ambani, Member of International Olympic Committee and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, today kicked off one of the most ambitious multi-discipline pan India school
- Nita Ambani gets elected at Rio and becomes the first Indian woman in the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) today announced that leading Indian philanthropist and the Founder chairperson of the Reliance Foundation, Nita Ambani, has been elected as an individual member of the IOC, and will become India’s first woman to join the prestigious body.
- Reliance Foundation kicks-off National Youth Sports competition
- Honourable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on Saturday (July 23, 2016) digitally launched the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports initiative pan India, kicking off nation's largest multi-city, multi-sports school and college sports competition.
- Reliance Foundation revives Sona River
- As a major step, Reliance Foundation has revived Sona River in Soygaon block in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra. This project benefits 14,000 people and irrigates 2,500 acres of farm land in five villages - Amkheda, Galwada, Wetalwadi, Soygaon and Sonadwad. It also recharges more than 100 wells in the region and provides water for drinking and irrigation.
- Reliance Foundation Young Champs Residential Scholarships
- Nita Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis, bestow Reliance Foundation Young Champs residential scholarships on 24 talented young footballers on 27 May 2015.
- Reliance Foundation Mission Rahat - Nepal
- A powerful earthquake near its capital, Kathmandu, shook Nepal on 25 April 2015, killing thousands. Reliance Foundation, understanding the magnitude of the calamity, responded swiftly with a relief mission.
- Reliance Foundation's Social Initiative Education for All (EFA)
- Over 17,000 underprivileged children, including 200 special kids, witnessed the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad as part of Mumbai Indians-Reliance Foundation's Social Initiative Education for All (EFA), on 25 April 2015.
- Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital is now fully operational
- Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre is a 345-bed, multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with 6 thrust areas: Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Oncology, Orthopaedics & Spine, Nephro-Urology, and Woman & Child Health.
- RF Supports The Elephanta Festival
- Reliance Foundation is proud to associate itself with events that widen the global focus on India as a nation of rich talent, culture and artistry.